What is the Premier League Kicks project about?
Established in 2006, Premier League Kicks is a free programme, giving 8-18-year-olds across Nottinghamshire the opportunity to play football and take part in other multi-sport activities. The aim of these sessions is to engage, inspire, and educate young children and adults, using the power of football and the value of sports participation to help hard-to-reach youngsters in some of the most high-need areas.
What difference does it make to participants?
- Improve participants’ physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
- Strengthen communities with a culture of volunteering, social action and positive role models
- Work in partnership with young people, the police and other stakeholders to support the younger generation with the societal challenges they face (eg youth violence) and to improve community safety
- Inspire young people to develop positive, supportive relationships with one another and the authorities
- Promote integration and champion equality, diversity and inclusion
How to access Premier League Kicks:
Sign up HERE
For more information, please contact our Sport and Inclusion Manager Sarah McCamphill at firstname.lastname@example.org