We're committed to working across our four focus areas:
Our Mission and Values
To provide high quality, accessible, life changing opportunities through sport and physical activity, improving people’s health, education, confidence and skills, increasing positive behaviours and bringing enjoyment to the people we work with.
- We inspire: acting as role models, aiming to bring the best out of people
- We are innovative: thinking outside the box, creatively making things happen
- We are community driven: cohesion throughout our networks: participants, staff, funders, local partners
- We show integrity: committed to doing what we said we would do
- We are ambitious: striving to grow and achieve
Notts County Foundation actively values equality and diversity. Click here to read our full Equality and Diversity Statement.
To use the power of professional football and sport to engage with the local community and inspire active change.
Our Board of Trustees is responsible for the overall control and strategic direction of Notts County Foundation and The Portland Centre.
Protecting those within our communities is our highest priority, and our dedication to safeguarding runs throughout the organisation.
If you would like to find out more about how you can take part in one of our programmes or, would like to support us in any way, please get in touch.