As an independent charity aimed at supporting some of the most vulnerable people in Nottingham, Notts County Foundation is offering companies and organisations the opportunity to work with us to make a real difference in the local community.
By becoming a Community Partner, we would work together to raise vital funds for our projects and enabling your organisation to have a direct impact on the people of Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
There are numerous ways for businesses to become a Community Partner including (but not exclusively):
- Nominating Notts County Foundation as your charity of the year
- Sponsoring an event or project with your brand
- Making a charitable donation towards our work
- Encouraging staff participation in our fundraising events
- Hosting and running fundraising events in aid of Notts County Foundation
- Volunteering on our projects and/or at our events
We would also be delighted to discuss other ways in which you and your business would like to get involved in your local community. Please contact us if you would like to receive more information about the opportunities available to local businesses.
For more information, please email Harry Dalzell at email@example.com
Meet our Foundation Partners: