What is the project about?
Added Time combines sports and physical activity with opportunities for men to talk about wellbeing, providing a safe space for men who may be experiencing low mood and/or tackling loneliness. Added Time uses current, high-profile sporting examples in a series of weekly fixtures to encourage open conversations around topics such as mental fitness, dealing with setbacks, wins and losses and resilience, amongst others.
What we offer:
- 12-week rolling programme
- Open to Men aged 18+
- Weekly physical Activity sessions
- Specialist seminars
The benefits to you:
- Improved physical fitness levels
- Improved mental wellbeing
- Eliminate the obstacles to discussing Mental Health
- Be part of a community